Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Pain-in-the-ass Bot

There's a service called  ifft  that allows users to set up automated actions (e.g. email when rain is due tomorrow, message when a new free Amazon app is put up.).  I saw two funny Twitter accounts today that use this service:

Fucking Raining: "I exist to tell you when it's fucking raining in fucking London."

Potty Bot:  "I get sweary when The Archers comes on BBC Radio 4."  

A third account, which I presume is automated but which may not be, is

Stealth Mountain: "I alert twitter users that they typed sneak peak when they meant sneak peek."

Many users reply when Stealth Mountain corrects them, and the list of responses is funny, too. 


1 comment:

becca_mcgee said...

This is bloody brilliant. How can I get me one of those Potty Bots?!

Web Analytics