Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Where I Prove I'm More American than Democrat

Some Republican people seem to think I'd prefer electoral outcomes that favor Democrats over those that favor America. Below I spotlight two election winners from today that, while they may complicate Democratic wins in November, are still good for America though they make Republican wins more likely.

1) Phil Kline, panty-sniffer, loses big. What's the matter with Kansas?

2) Brock Oliva, even more idiotic (funny how much his gibberish is like McCain's) than the generic Republican dullard, loses.

Both losses make Democratic pickups less likely in November. Still, I am glad for these outcomes. They're both wretched as public servants.

I'm an American Patriot first, a Democrat second. Proven.

No comments:

Web Analytics