Friday, February 08, 2008

YouTube - Hillary and the Band

Hillary's Shred Video. I just saw this again and realized that it was "Paid for Hillary Clinton for President."



Earlier I thought it was a misguided misfire by one of Hillary's fans. It's hard to fathom that any professional outfit would put this together. I'd fire any communication pros who believe it would reach "young people," as it is obviously intended to.

Since she pays for this kind of pap, I no longer have to wonder how Hillary blew through all her campaign cash.

Whatever you think of the will.i.am "Yes We Can" video, it was posted 3 days after this Hillary thing and the numbers tell the story:

Hillary's "shred" video:
Added: January 30, 2008
Views: 186,857

Barack's "Yes we can" video:
Added: February 02, 2008
Views: 2,636,540



That's just from the posting on that one YouTube page. I have seen "Yes We Can" active on torrent download sites and on other video sites. I'm pretty sure this Hillary video isn't getting widespread dispersion. Except for ridicule.

And Obama didn't pay a penny for "Yes We Can."

No comments:

Web Analytics