Thursday, October 14, 2004

O'Reilly: Truth and Fiction

The lawsuit against O'Reilly has some steamy passages. Oddly, one of them reminds me of an oft-quoted bit from O'Reilly's book Those Who Trespass. Here are some snippets of O'Reilly's [alleged] phone sex technique from the (real) lawsuit:
O'Reilly: Well, if I took you down there I'd want to take a shower with you right away, that would be the first thing Id do... yeah, we'd check into the room, and we would order some room service and uh [....]

You would basically be in the shower and then I would come in and I'd join you and you would have your back to me and I would take that little loofa thing and kinda' soap up your back.. rub it all over you, get you to relax, hot water [....]

[....] and then with my other hand I would start to massage your boobs, get your nipples really hard ... 'cuz I like that and you have really spectacular boobs....

So anyway I'd be rubbing your big boobs and getting your nipples really hard, kinda kissing your neck from behind ....
And here's a bit from O'Reilly's novel, Those Who Trespass:
The spray felt great against her skin as she ducked her head underneath the nozzle. Closing her eyes she concentrated on the tingling sensation of water flowing against her body. Suddenly another sensation entered. Ashley felt two large hands wrap themselves around her breasts and hot breath on the back of her neck. She opened her eyes wide and giggled. "I thought you drowned out there, snorkel man."

Tommy O'Malley was naked and at attention. "Drowning is not an option," he said, "unless of course you beg me to perform unnatural acts – right here in this shower."
Maybe he read his book before allegedly harassing his producer. At any rate, it appears that O'Reilly is a big fan of showers in literature and in [alleged] harassment.

1 comment:

Janesvillean said...

Uh-oh. I see a defense strategy: he was asking for editorial advice, the whole time.

Web Analytics